Tuesday 8 October 2013

Vintage Finds

I was so eager to have a browse at a local fair having driven past the Vintage Fair signs over a 12 month period. But inevitably I always seemed to have had something else on or was out of town. Then one long weekend, the stars aligned and it was a date! My husband, Chris and I headed down, trailer in tow and we were certainly not disappointed.

With our wallets a little lighter we were able to give a new home to a few little treasures.



I fell in love instantly with this little Butlers tray.



Believe it was silky oak, tea trolley.



And a perfect little outdoor setting
Funny how often our little dog, Baxter seems to place himself in photos.

The setting needs a little TLC but is exactly what I have been looking for and I love a project.

In the meantime it makes a delightful little place for a morning cuppa.

For more on the Vintage Fair visit Our Kitchen Garden


Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment